IELTS Forum and Community Masterheader

Hawthorn-Melbourne IELTS Test Centre (AU130)

Connect with other IELTS test takers online and join the online community

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gemma Langdale 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Hi All,

I had my test on 08 July 2017 but hasn’t received result in hard copy neither able to check online, as it says no result available even all my details i input are correct.

Anyone going through the same situation.

Please let me know.

Gemma Langdale

Hi Bertrand, thanks for stopping by and leaving your question. I understand our customer service team were able to resolve your enquiry. I do apologise for the delay in our response. All the best. Gemma @ IELTS Australia.

Hi, my name is Marasinghe Dissanayake
    and I’m looking for a test date before a march would be better if I could sit mid-February please.
    thank you
    Marasinghe Dissanayake

Gemma Langdale

Hi Marasinghe, thanks for your comment. Do you know which test centre you would like to take your IELTS test at? You can find your nearest test centre here https://ielts.com.au/get-ielts-help/find-test-centre/ by entering your suburb in the search bar. Once you’ve located your nearest test centre, you can view all their upcoming test dates by clicking the booking link. I hope this helps. Gemma @ IELTS Australia.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.