The fastest way to improve your speaking skills is through practice and coaching. IDP offers one-on-one coaching sessions with an IELTS expert to help you prepare for your test. You will complete a mock Speaking test and receive a detailed report with tips to improve your spoken English. Let us help you boost your score!
- 1. Register for IELTS Speaking Coaching
IELTS Speaking Coaching is available in Sydney and IELTS Melbourne Test, coming soon to Adelaide, Perth and Brisbane. Select your city and book a coaching session via the IELTS events calendar. IELTS Speaking Coaching is $59.00 and each session is 45 minutes long.
- 2. Complete one-on-one coaching
Your 45-minute coaching session with an experienced IELTS teacher includes:
- 3. Receive a personalised report
At the completion of your IELTS Speaking Coaching, you will receive:
- Personalised feedback on your speaking performance
- Expert advice to help you achieve your target band score
- A detailed report identifying your areas for improvement and an action plan for success
- What is the cost for IELTS Speaking Coaching?
The cost of IELTS Speaking Coaching is AUD $59.00 which must be paid at the time of registration.
Or, you can read more here about the cost for an IELTS test.
- How do I pay for IELTS Speaking Coaching?
You can through Eventbrite. This allows you to make credit card payment with Visa or Mastercard. Alternatively, you can pay via other payment methods such as PayPal.
- Where can I attend an IELTS Speaking Coaching session?
Currently, we offer IELTS Speaking Coaching sessions at IDP Sydney, IDP Melbourne, IDP Adelaide and IDP Brisbane. Coming soon to other major cities. Use the booking buttons to register for a session in your city.
- Who will I complete my coaching session with?
Your one-on-one IELTS Speaking Coaching session will be completed with an IELTS expert. This expert is fully trained with an extensive understanding of the IELTS test.
- How long will it take for me to receive my personalised report on my performance?
You will receive a personalised report after your coaching session.
- Can I do it more than once?
Yes, you can. The cost to book a session will be $59.00 each time. If you do repeat an IELTS Coaching session, please advise your coach who can adapt the session with new practice questions.
- Can I apply for a refund?
We’re confident that you will find the IELTS Speaking Coaching a valuable and worthwhile experience. However, if you are unsatisfied with the service, please let us know as soon as possible. We’ll be happy to speak with you to hear your thoughts and will issue a refund to you if that is the remedy you are hoping for.
- What is the difference between IELTS Speaking Coaching and the real IELTS Speaking test?
IELTS experts create the IELTS Speaking Coaching sessions. Moreover, they are very similar to real IELTS tasks. The topics and level of difficulty are just like what you will find in an actual IELTS Speaking test.
- Can I get a band score awarded during my coaching session?
IELTS guidelines do not allow us to award IELTS scores to IELTS Speaking Coaching participants. We will, however, point out where your strengths and weaknesses lie in terms of the public version of the official IELTS Assessment Criteria. Your coach will refer to these in the feedback you receive after your interview. Individual test results may vary based on the individual’s performance on the day of the test.
- I'm looking for an English language school or classes
If you want to attend English language classes, you can search for recognised schools here.