The fastest way to improve your writing skills is through practice and coaching. IDP offers one-on-one coaching sessions with an IELTS expert to help you prepare for your test. You will complete a mock Writing test and receive a detailed report with tips to improve your written English. Let us help you boost your score!
- 1. Register for IELTS Writing Coaching
IELTS Writing Coaching is available at IDP Sydney, coming soon to other major cities. Book a coaching session via the IELTS events calendar. IELTS Writing Coaching is $79.00 and each session is 45 minutes long. You’ll receive your practice Writing task questions after you book.
- 2. Complete the Writing tasks
Complete the practice Writing tasks in your own time and return them before the day of your session for your coach to mark.
- 3. Receive a personalised report
During your IELTS Writing Coaching, you will receive:
- Personalised feedback on your written tasks
- Expert advice to help you achieve your target band score
- A detailed report identifying your areas for improvement and an action plan for success
- What is the cost for IELTS Writing Coaching?
The cost of IELTS Writing Coaching is AUD $79.00 which must be paid at the time of registration.
- How do I pay for IELTS Writing Coaching?
Payment is through Eventbrite, allowing you to make credit card payment with Visa or Mastercard, or payment via other payment methods such as PayPal.
- Where can I attend an IELTS Writing Coaching session?
Currently, IELTS Writing Coaching sessions are offered at IDP Sydney. Coming soon to other major cities.
- Who will I complete my coaching session with?
Your one-on-one IELTS Writing Coaching session will be completed with an IELTS expert, who is fully trained with an extensive understanding of the IELTS test.
- How long will it take for me to receive my personalised report on my performance?
You will receive a personalised report after your coaching session.
- Can I do it more than once?
Yes, you can. The cost to book a session will be $79.00 each time. If you do repeat an IELTS Coaching session, please let us know so we can provide new Writing tasks.
- Can I apply for a refund?
We’re confident that you will find the IELTS Writing Coaching a valuable and worthwhile experience. But if you are unsatisfied with the service, please let us know as soon as possible. We’ll be happy to speak with you to hear your thoughts and will issue a refund to you if that is the remedy you are hoping for.
- What is the difference between IELTS Writing Coaching and the real IELTS Writing test?
The IELTS Writing Coaching tasks have been created by our IELTS experts and are very similar to real IELTS Writing tasks. The topics and level of difficulty are just like what you will find in an actual IELTS Writing test.
- Can I get a band score awarded during my coaching session?
IELTS guidelines do not allow us to award IELTS scores to IELTS Writing Coaching participants. We will, however, point out where your strengths and weaknesses lie in terms of the public version of the official IELTS Assessment Criteria. Your coach will refer to these in the feedback you receive after your interview. Individual test results may vary based on the individual’s performance on the day of the test.