Practise your speaking skills and receive a personalised action plan to improve your IELTS Speaking band score.
Improve your IELTS Speaking band score
With practice test feedback and expert coaching, IELTS Speaking Assist will enhance your speaking skills to improve your test performance.
“I just want to thank you again for providing us with such a useful service. I also want to thank my coach. She was so patient, helpful, and more importantly, her in-depth feedback was just awesome.”
Mohammad (completed IELTS Speaking Assist)
- 1. Register for IELTS Speaking Assist
Register for IELTS Speaking Assist and schedule a time to speak with an IELTS expert in your very own private phone call.
- 2. Dial in to the service
Dial into your scheduled session with the details we provide you. An IELTS expert will be waiting to hear from you and will start the session once you dial in.
- 3. Complete the speaking interview
An IELTS expert will ask you questions similar to those in the IELTS test. The interview will be recorded and the IELTS expert will make notes about your performance.
- 4. Receive a personalised report
Receive a detailed, personalised report on your speaking skills indicating your strengths and weaknesses and strategies for improvement via a personalised action plan.
- What is the cost for IELTS Speaking Assist?
The cost for IELTS Speaking Assist is AUD $35.00 (including GST) which must be paid at the time of registration.
Find more information on the IELTS test fee here.
- How do I pay for IELTS Speaking Assist?
Payment is through Paypal, allowing you to make credit card payment with Visa or Mastercard, or payment via the payment methods you have established in your own Paypal account.
- How does the IELTS Speaking Assist interview take place?
Please follow the below steps after registration:
- You will receive a booking link.
- Click on the link and follow the instructions to book your preferred time slot.
- Please ensure you select a date and time when you are available within the next 30 days.
- You will receive a confirmation email with dialing instructions.
- On the scheduled date and time, you will have to call on the given number for the teleconference call with our IELTS Speaking Assist coach. The interview will last for approximately 20 minutes and is recorded.
- Who will conduct my IELTS Speaking Assist interview?
Our IELTS experts are all fully trained and experienced teachers who have an extensive understanding of IELTS Speaking assessments. These experts have been trained in delivering all IELTS Speaking Assist interviews.
- How long will it take for me to receive my personalised report on my performance?
Following your interview, we will email you a link to access your interview audio file and a personalised report on your performance within 10 days. You may choose to download the audio file as the link will only be active for 30 days online.
- What format will the IELTS Speaking Assist interview audio file be in?
All files will be in an mp3 format and should take approximately 8-10 minutes to download.
- Can I register for the service more than once?
Yes, you can. New IELTS Speaking Assist tasks are made available on a regular basis to give our customers more variety.
- What happens if I submit my schedule preference after the 30 day validity period?
The validity of the IELTS Speaking Assist service is 30 days following registration, therefore any scheduling requests received after this will not be valid.
- Can I reschedule my IELTS Speaking Assist interview?
All participants may only request a one-off reschedule. To request a reschedule of your interview, please ensure that you email email@example.com a minimum of 48 hours (2 days) before your appointment. Any rescheduling requests received less than 48 hours before your appointment will not be guaranteed as IELTS Speaking Assist coaches will have fixed schedules.
- What if I miss my IELTS Speaking Assist interview?
Unfortunately, this may be considered as a “no show” and a registrant might not be entitled to a reschedule.
- Can I apply for a refund?
We hope that the IELTS Speaking Assist service has been helpful in providing customers with valuable feedback. However, if you are unsatisfied with the service, contact us in writing within 60 days from registering to apply for a full refund. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is the difference between IELTS Speaking Assist and the IELTS Speaking test?
The IELTS Speaking Assist topics are very similar to real IELTS Speaking test. The level of difficulty, timing and format is exactly as you will experience in an actual IELTS test.
Need to book a real IELTS test? Find a test centre here.
- Can I get a band score awarded for my Speaking Assist?
IELTS guidelines forbid us awarding IELTS scores to IELTS Speaking Assist participants. We will, however, point out where your strengths and weaknesses lie in terms of the public version of the official IELTS Assessment Criteria. Your coach will refer to these in the feedback you receive after your interview. IELTS Assist and the IELTS test is a measure of language proficiency on the day of your response. Individual test results may vary based on the individual’s performance on the day of the test.
If you were looking at getting a band score on a practice test you can have a look at IELTS Progress Check.
IELTS Progress Check is a computer-based practice test. You will be able to sit all four components of the test at home in your own time. Once submitted your results will be marked by one of our IELTS markers and then provided to you with personalised feedback as well as a band score, that will be made available to you after 5 days. Please do keep in mind this is not the same as sitting the test on the day.
If you are interested in this product, please refer to IELTS Progress Check