The smartest way to improve your speaking skills is through practice and coaching. IELTS Speaking Coaching is an official preparation tool from IDP Education for test takers who need to boost their Speaking band score.
- A personal interview with an official IELTS expert to discuss your experience with IELTS and help determine what score you need.
- Then, complete a mock IELTS Speaking test with the same questions as a real Speaking test.
- The coach will give you personalised feedback on your mock Speaking test with areas where you can improve your fluency and coherence, your lexical resource, the grammatical range and accuracy, and your pronunciation.
- Receive a detailed action plan with suggestions and resources to improve your spoken English. This way you know exactly where you can improve to boost your score!
IELTS Speaking Coaching is recommended for test takers who have a higher level of English and need to boost their Speaking score by half a band. It is a 45 minute coaching session and is not intended to replace English lessons or practice.
- 1. Register for IELTS Speaking Coaching
IELTS Speaking Coaching is available at all IDP test centres.
- 2. Complete one-on-one coaching
Your 45-minute coaching session with an experienced IELTS teacher includes:
- 3. Receive a personalised report
At the completion of your IELTS Speaking Coaching, you will receive:
- Personalised feedback on your speaking performance
- Expert advice to help you achieve your target band score
- A detailed report identifying your areas for improvement and an action plan for success
- What is the cost for IELTS Speaking Coaching?
The cost of IELTS Speaking Coaching is AUD $99.00 which must be paid at the time of registration.
- How do I pay for IELTS Speaking Coaching?
Payment is through Paypal, allowing you to make credit card payment with Visa or Mastercard, or payment via the payment methods you have established in your own Paypal account.
- How do I attend IELTS Speaking Coaching session?
You will complete your IELTS Speaking Coaching session via Zoom. We’ll send you a Zoom link for you to join after you purchase your session.
- Who will I complete my coaching session with?
Your one-on-one IELTS Speaking Coaching session will be completed with an IELTS expert. This expert is fully trained with an extensive understanding of the IELTS test.
- How long will it take for me to receive my personalised report on my performance?
You will receive a personalised report after your coaching session.
- Can I apply for a refund?
We’re confident that you will find the IELTS Speaking Coaching a valuable and worthwhile experience. However, if you are unsatisfied with the service, please let us know as soon as possible. We’ll be happy to speak with you to hear your thoughts and will issue a refund to you if that is the remedy you are hoping for.
- What is the difference between IELTS Speaking Coaching and the real IELTS Speaking test?
IELTS experts create the IELTS Speaking Coaching sessions. Moreover, they are very similar to real IELTS tasks. The topics and level of difficulty are just like what you will find in an actual IELTS Speaking test.
- Can I get a band score awarded during my coaching session?
IELTS guidelines do not allow us to award IELTS scores to IELTS Speaking Coaching participants. We will, however, point out where your strengths and weaknesses lie in terms of the public version of the official IELTS Assessment Criteria. Your coach will refer to these in the feedback you receive after your interview. Individual test results may vary based on the individual’s performance on the day of the test.
- I'm looking for an English language school or classes
If you want to attend English language classes, you can search for recognised schools here.