Designed to help you display an advanced level of English, the free IELTS Masterclass will give you the knowledge and skills to boost your confidence in the IELTS test.
Join us online or face-to-face at a free IELTS Masterclass near you
Presented by an IELTS expert, the free IELTS Masterclass will help you:
- Improve your English skills in IELTS writing, reading and speaking
- Understand common IELTS mistakes and how to avoid them
- Understand how IELTS is scored and the assessment criteria
- You will also have the opportunity to ask the IELTS expert anything you’ve ever wanted to know during question time!
Sit back and relax and benefit from our FREE webinar series – “IELTS: From start to finish” as they are loaded with useful information and insiders’ tips to help you prepare for your IELTS test.
Hear from experienced IELTS experts and test takers as they share everything you need to know about the IELTS test and how to boost your score and confidence. Our webinars will be your mentor and guide, bringing you closer to achieving your study, work or migration goals. Check below for your preferred webinar, click on the link and register to secure your spot.
|25 March 2021||5:00 pm AEDT*||An introduction to IELTS||Register now|
|8 April 2021||5:00 pm AEST*||IELTS Writing Masterclass (and how Writing is marked)||Register now|
|22 April 2021||5:00 pm AEST*||IELTS Speaking Masterclass (and how Speaking is marked)||Register now|
*AEDT is Australian Eastern Daylight Time; *AEST is Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Note that our Zoom webinars have a capacity limit of 500 attendees. If you can’t join us on Zoom, make sure to follow along on Facebook Live instead on the date and time listed.
What to expect:
- Expertise – How to best prepare for the test and boost your IELTS score.
- Inspiration – Test takers share their experiences, tips and stories.
- Transparency – Experts explain how the test is scored so you fully understand the marking criteria.
You can participate in these webinars from home, the office or anywhere you feel comfortable. You just need to connect using a PC, laptop or tablet via the internet.
All webinars will be recorded and available for you to view on demand after the session.