Need to retake one skill? IELTS One Skill Retake is here.
Getting your IELTS results is easy. If you take IELTS on a computer, will get your results within 2 to 5 days of sitting your test. Or if you choose to sit a paper-based test, your results will be available 13 days after your test.
Your results are reported as band scores which range from a band 0 to a band 9, with each band corresponding to a level of English-language proficiency. You will get an overall band score, as well as one for each part of the test - Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
IELTS One Skill Retake
Would you like a better score?
- You can now retake any one section of the test; Listening, Reading, Writing or Speaking without redoing all four.
- You're eligible to book IELTS One Skill Retake after completing a full test on computer at an eligible test centre.
- You must book your IELTS One Skill Retake within 60 days of your original test date.
- The format and timing of the IELTS One Skill Retake test is the same as a normal IELTS test.
Frequently asked questions
How to get your IELTS Results?
If you have taken the computer-delivered IELTS test, you can preview your results online within 2-5 days after your test date. If you take the IELTS paper-based test, you can preview your IELTS results online 13 calendar days after your test date. Your Test Centre will notify you when they become available. You’ll need your passport number, personal details, and your test date to retrieve your results. Your results will be available online for 28 days.
IELTS Enquiry on Results
Request for a review of your IELTS results
- Get your test remarked within 6 weeks of sitting your test
- You may choose to have one or more test modules re-marked
- You will be notified within 2-21 days of receipt of your application
- IELTS remark fee is AUD$199
How is IELTS scored?
To help you work towards the IELTS score you need, watch this short video and find out how IELTS is scored in all four parts of the test.